PDA

View Full Version : Fax Header for C352

Custom Search

BakersfieldC352
08-02-2009, 07:29 PM
I have a C352 Konica Minolta Bizhub. I am trying to change the Fax Header information. I access the fax header settings and changed them to my new header. Yet, the old header still transmits when I fax. I go back to the settings and it shows the new header yet it still transmits the old header. Is the old header embeded somewhere??

B0265
08-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Try this:

Solution ID TAUS0800213EN* Solution Usage
Description

When a fax is received, the header name is misspelled. When the header datais checked in Admin mode, it is correct.

Solution

CAUSE:Incorrect settings.
SOLUTION: Set each mode, Copy, Scan, and Fax, to factory default and reboot the MFP. When theMFP comes to Ready, input the correct fax header data.
To set the mode to factory default, follow the procedure below:
1. Select either the Copy, Scan, or Fax button.
2. Press the Utility button.
3. Press User Setting.
4. Press Initial Setting and select Factory Default.
5. Press OK.
6. Press Close (x2) to exit the mode.
SPECIAL NOTE : Solution contribution by Gary Scimeca, Production Print/SSD

apache_cat
08-26-2009, 08:34 AM
I have a C352 Konica Minolta Bizhub. I am trying to change the Fax Header information. I access the fax header settings and changed them to my new header. Yet, the old header still transmits when I fax. I go back to the settings and it shows the new header yet it still transmits the old header. Is the old header embeded somewhere??

I have had this before to. From memory the fix was you also have to edit the default sender through the fax screen as well. I can't be more specific than this but if B0256 solution does not work. I would try to find the fax header info throught the fax screen communication settings.

Custom Search