PDA

View Full Version : c6400 on km2550

Custom Search

Dustin(WOP)
08-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Hello all
I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH A MACHINE THAT I AM NOT FORMILIAR WITH AT ALL...I AM MOSTLY A SHARP TECH BUT RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING ON A KEYOCERA KM-2550 AND IT IS KICKING MY BUTT. I HAVE A MESSAGE ON THE DISPLAY "CALL FOR SERVICE C6400" I READ IN THE BOOK THAT I SHOULD REPLACE THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD OR THE ENGINE PCB. DID BOTH AND STILL HAVING THE SAME CODE ON THE DISPLAY....NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO TRY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA ON WHAT I SHOULD TRY PLEASE INFORM ME. I AM AT A LOSS WITH THIS THING AND DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TRY..WE ARE NO LONGER A KEYOCERA DEALER AND DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MACHINE. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPERCIATED THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLY.

Jules Winfield
08-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Although the manual doesn't indicate that C-6400 is a fuser code it is in the 6000s, so maybe running U163 will work. It won't hurt to try...

Dustin(WOP)
08-03-2009, 05:43 PM
That got me back to the copy mode (no more code) but now it says set toner container???any other ideas?
Unable to copy

Craigdumass
08-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Sim 163 should have taken care of your fuser code, now it seems like it wants either the waste toner bottle put back in or the toner container or possible the right toner container for the machine.

Custom Search