PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250 Turnaround unit

Custom Search

soltec
08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
I have a Bizhub 250 with a duplex issue only, all single sided output is fine. When the tunaround unit motor starts up to drive the paper out of the machine I get a grinding noise and there is no drive to the exit rollers, so the paper stops immediately. I have replaced the motor and the gears on the drive train and the exit roll shaft I have also replaced the sensor in the unit as alast resort and nothing has fixed the fault. Can anybody help ???

minimerlin
08-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I have a Bizhub 250 with a duplex issue only, all single sided output is fine. When the tunaround unit motor starts up to drive the paper out of the machine I get a grinding noise and there is no drive to the exit rollers, so the paper stops immediately. I have replaced the motor and the gears on the drive train and the exit roll shaft I have also replaced the sensor in the unit as alast resort and nothing has fixed the fault. Can anybody help ???
Have you checked to see if the interlock spring has fallen off....it ensures that the gears engage to drive the fuser exit?

soltec
08-05-2009, 02:24 PM
perhaps my post was a bit confusing, the fuser exit rolls are working correctly and the machine exits simplex jobs in to the catch tray without any problem. However when you send a duplex job the diverter comes in to position to send the paper up to the turnover unit and as soon as drive comes on to the turnover unit from its motor you get a noise and no drive to the rollers and the lead edge of the paper stops at the roller.

Downunder
08-10-2009, 08:04 AM
your main board has gone...

soltec
08-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Just been back to the customer with a few assemblies, turaround unit and fuser to eliminate them from the equation each with no result. The Mechanical control PWB-A was now my next move. So thanks for confirming my suspicions. Will let you know if I am smiling or not when I have fitted the part. Many Thanks

soltec
09-14-2009, 01:35 PM
thanks for all your help downunder machine up and running

ni311
09-14-2009, 01:38 PM
So, what was the solution?

soltec
09-14-2009, 01:43 PM
replaced the main board PWB-A

Custom Search