PDA

View Full Version : c350 web interface issues

Custom Search

Deuces
08-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I've been having issues accessing the web interface on my c350 (embedded controller, not fiery). When i type the IP, it sticks on "Waiting for 192.168.1.xx"

I've done lots of searching, and attempted the following:
Power Cycle (both the hard switch and unplug/replug)
Old PC with .net framework 1 (+sp 1.1)
Check network settings
Firefox browser and IE browser on both current up-to-date pc and old pc with .net 1.1

I've verified i can ping, scan to mailbox, and print to the machine.

I've also verified that I CAN access the web interface for all of 15-20 seconds immediately after a power cycle. After the 15-20sec has passed, all activity halts and the status bar sticks back on "Waiting for 192.168.1.xx"

Any help would be much appreciated.

JasonW
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Is it set to a static IP? Sounds like it could be an IP address conflict. Make sure you got every network setting exactly the same as one of their PC's on the network.

Deuces
08-04-2009, 06:57 PM
yes, DHCP is disabled and it has a static IP.

I assume if there is IP-related issues, the printing and scanning to email would not work.

emujo
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
try using the host name instead of IP address in the URL. You can find this under network setings.

Jules Winfield
08-04-2009, 11:12 PM
yes, DHCP is disabled and it has a static IP.

I assume if there is IP-related issues, the printing and scanning to email would not work.

Are you absolutely positive that another device on the network doesn't share the same IP address? Unplug the network cable from the copier and then ping the copier's IP address from any PC on the network. If you still get a response then you have an IP conflict.

jneezy2008
08-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Connect to the MFP with just a notebook and CAT5 cable then test.
Verify firmware is up to date on MFP.
Change the network speed in the Network Settings.
Try different version of .NET.

Custom Search