PDA

View Full Version : Konica 1112

Custom Search

tcypy1961
08-07-2009, 03:26 PM
What would be the most likely cause for the paper feed tires to fail to rotate and pull the paper off the tray? I set the copier for five copies and watch the feed tires it would feed two sheets of paper but then the machine stops and the check cassette light comes on. I noticed that there is a paper feed clutch on the backside, is this to most likely be my problem? Could I also get the reset procedure for the call for PM light? Thank you.

Luther
08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
There is a selonoid and clutch in the back, could be springs in the paper casette under the lift plate came out, tabs on cassette bent,could be worn feed tires, if thats the case dump it, its like 15 yrs old and was junk when it was new,getting at the feed clutch and cam are a bear if youve never done it before boards have to come out, to reset the pm light its 47 mode code 90, but if you reset it without changing the dv and running 47 51 its going to code out,good luck

tcypy1961
08-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Is the toner fed by a foam/sponge roller??? The Call PM light comes on due to # of copies made correct???

Luther
08-07-2009, 09:31 PM
every 15k, it has a foam roller in the toner hopper , if you romove the drum unit the back of the toner unit has a gear with 2 prongs protruding from the back that meshes with a gear on the machine. the dv is good for 15k and the drum is 60k,

Custom Search