PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 500 (B&W)

Custom Search

poz31
08-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Does any know has the part # for the rotation sensor for the toner hopper?
Any service bulletins or mods to this c2403 problem related will be appreciated
At the same time there is password set before going to service mode
Anyone knows how to reset?

thannnxx

fixthecopier
08-12-2009, 08:21 PM
We just did a thread on this. The sensors are probably dirty. Go through the back and remove the hopper to see them and blow them out real good. If you open the toner door when it codes and the bottle is not seated in home position then usually the sensors are dirty. Clean them well, I had to one three times to get it to quit.

poz31
08-12-2009, 10:43 PM
I did what you suggested removed everything from the back and air blow the sensor
Twice
And put back everything but later on I got a call back
Same code …toner bottle out home position so a repeated the same process and closed everything but no luck…..This time I tested (about 100 copies)…………..And the code started to show up….
\the sensor is clean I used a flash light and a mirror..Now it seems that the sensor is glue to the frame (probably with crazy glue). So I would like to removed and placed a new one ..the manual refers to the motor but the motor seems to work fine it does turn about 3-4 times when the toner is needed.
I do not know what else could be causing this problem
firmware is 31

pepper38_cnd
08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
If you haven't replaced the sensor and the holder, I would do that ! Here is the previous post.http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/23709-bizhub-500-b-w.html

fixthecopier
08-13-2009, 12:53 AM
If you haven't replaced the sensor and the holder, I would do that ! Here is the previous post.http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/23709-bizhub-500-b-w.html

I agree, if you did that much then the sensor is most likely gone. Make sure you change both if you have to go back in. Part number 9335 1300 61 for the sensors and 50GA 3316 1E and 50GA 3307 1 for the holders.

Custom Search