PDA

View Full Version : Using the Fiery Align Tray Feature

Custom Search

ps1
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
For the record I'm and end user, not a technician. I'm using a Bizhub c6500 with a Fiery Command Workstation. I would like to use the align tray feature. I'm selecting tray 4, 8½ x 11 tab paper (because I'm running a 9 x11 preperfed carbonless paper, this is the only setting that has work for me in printing this size), but when I print to print the alignment page, it doesn't print. I says spooling for a few seconds then disappears. I'm thinking I don't have the details for my paper weight or type set right maybe to match what it wants and so the fiery just dumps it after it finishes spooling. I've tried setting it to some different weights at the machine with no success. When you press print to print the alignment page, it doesn't give you any options for what paper weight and stuff. I'm stuck and don't know what to try next.

Specilist KVN
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
For the record I'm and end user, not a technician. I'm using a Bizhub c6500 with a Fiery Command Workstation. I would like to use the align tray feature. I'm selecting tray 4, 8½ x 11 tab paper (because I'm running a 9 x11 preperfed carbonless paper, this is the only setting that has work for me in printing this size), but when I print to print the alignment page, it doesn't print. I says spooling for a few seconds then disappears. I'm thinking I don't have the details for my paper weight or type set right maybe to match what it wants and so the fiery just dumps it after it finishes spooling. I've tried setting it to some different weights at the machine with no success. When you press print to print the alignment page, it doesn't give you any options for what paper weight and stuff. I'm stuck and don't know what to try next.
Yes, the alignment pages will ONLY work on the DEFAULT paper type and on a standard size. :rolleyes:
You can set the default type in Command Workstation under server settings.

Custom Search