PDA

View Full Version : BIZ501

Custom Search

Downunder
08-18-2009, 10:06 PM
biz501

c1118 consistently coming up. Relates to the little toggle at exit of finisher inbetween orange exit rollers. Have removed, cleaned unit, clutches, etc.

Any suggestions appreciated.

copiers4africa
10-27-2010, 10:56 AM
hi good day i am from south africa and experincing the same problem..have u found a soluttion to this problem .

pls email me anwarh@kmsa.com.

thnk you

marco1508
10-29-2010, 02:09 PM
check the home sensor and the solenoid sd2 of finisher, may be have rust, good look fdrom Mexico

KMnyafayce
10-30-2010, 12:22 PM
biz501

c1118 consistently coming up. Relates to the little toggle at exit of finisher inbetween orange exit rollers. Have removed, cleaned unit, clutches, etc.

Any suggestions appreciated.

I have had so many problems with these I'd rather not admit it, lol.

First off i check and make sure the trays are aligned correctly. Facing the exit of the machine is the front of the tray higher/lower then the rear? Correct it first before continuing. check and make sure you don't have a clip missing that holds all that stuff together. I suggest referring to the parts manual for info regarding how and what is supposed to be on that shaft. you have a few nylon bushings mixed into the deal that may be worn and need to be replaced too. If you have ones that are brass that are the same size i'd put them on instead of the nylon ones. You can access this area a LOT easier by taking the tray assembly completely off and working on the inside part of the finisher with it off, but make sure you use the correct torq pattern when reinstalling or it can give you fits. I believe the torq pattern is in the service manual as well as the setup instructions of the finisher.

I hope this helps.

Bradley
Chattanooga, TN

Custom Search