PDA

View Full Version : minolta cf3102, error p-7

Custom Search

serge dugal
08-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Hi.

I will appreciate if somebody can help me with that:

Before the copier was giving a "COF36" error and i solve it by changing all imaging unit and did a stabilisation.

After 3 weeks the copier now gives a "error p-7"(Magenta IU failure), and even by changing the imaging unit and restting the message, the message comes back and on the test magenta page, there is some big white space, instead of full magenta.

I check the gears of the hopper toner and gears turns freely.
i clean contacts, the AIDC sensor.

What still nedd to be done; changing the Transfer Belt unit and checking the transmission portion of the imaging unit.

Is there something else i could do before changing or checking the transmission portion of the imaging unit.

Thanks.

serge dugal
08-20-2009, 10:37 PM
I tried other things: clean the aidc sensors (#1 &2), remove & clean the LPH unit ( i found a bunch of toner under it, it was on the contacts).
Clean all contacts in the IU area. Still P7 comes back.

Did a half tone pattern and the magenta sheet have big white lines. When i print a regular copie, background spots of magenta toner appear.
Any idea?

ni311
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
From what you said, I believe you run out of developer in the magenta unit. Try to open it in half and check the magnetic roller, you should see the developer covering from one end to the other.

Destoned
08-21-2009, 07:05 PM
The tip of the lever that moves the shutter covering the AIDC sensors is broken and will not move the shutter as needed. (normally you may see p5, p6, p7, p8, p9) If not the magenta image unit is defective.

serge dugal
09-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Hi.

Thanks for the information, little bit late for that, but finaly i change the customer copier.

From what you said, I believe you run out of developer in the magenta unit. Try to open it in half and check the magnetic roller, you should see the developer covering from one end to the other.

serge dugal
09-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi.

Thanks for the information, little bit late for that, but finaly i change the customer copier.

The tip of the lever that moves the shutter covering the AIDC sensors is broken and will not move the shutter as needed. (normally you may see p5, p6, p7, p8, p9) If not the magenta image unit is defective.

Custom Search