PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250

Custom Search

humpty dumpty
08-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi, i have a problem on a bizhub 250. when producing copies they are very faint in places. And when producing an internal test print this too is very faint.

I have Replaced the drum,dev, dev unit and transfer roller. After replacing these parts and also the toner the machine set up fine and produced great copies. However this problem has come back 500 copies on any ideas????:confused:

Scott_Lewis
08-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Your developer is being starved of toner.

Do a forced toner add to see if that makes a difference.

aidil rashidi
08-20-2009, 07:53 AM
i aggree with scott...it seem no toner is replenish in your dev tank...try checking all gears at the toner suplly system..it happens to me once a gear there was broken...gud luck

bmw
08-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi,
please, check contact-bushing and contact-terminal from transferroller.

Bernd

fixthecopier
08-20-2009, 11:54 AM
I had a 250 doing this and I pulled the connectors to the copper contacts that connect to the one on the door when you close it. I scraped them clean and have not been back. Transfer charge was week. Cleaning the contacts worked.

ynukee
08-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Check if the ammount of tonner on the surface of the cilinder is the same that is transfered to the paper, (stop the copy on the half and check it).
them if so, check the grounding contacts between the copier door and the machine body, i have some of this on Di 2011 and Bizhub 250/350.
else, chek the ATDC.:cool:

vijaysharma
08-20-2009, 05:33 PM
This problem sound like machine is not taking toner.
tell about ATDC gain and after replacing developer you run F8 or not.

humpty dumpty
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
thanks too all, i have been back today and found the toner supply solinoid is not working so no toner is getting into dev tank, howevery when i overrided this the copies were still faint. Have ordered new solinoid, dev and drum will let you know how i get on

thanks again

:rolleyes:

Custom Search