PDA

View Full Version : Netcare - What does it do?

Custom Search

tech51
08-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Don`t know much about netcare but if you want automatic notification of jams,pm`s etc you can set up csrc to send emails direct from the copier.

mrwho
08-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Hello there. I have a couple of questions here for those who know about PS Netcare:

I know Netcare can send automatically emails to selected addresses with counter informations. What I don't know, but would like to, is if it can send anything else by email.

Picture this scenario: I install Netcare on a customer and I want to program it to automatically send an email to my company telling me when the machine is jammed, or when it needs toner or even when it asks for PM. Will Netcare do this? If not, what will?

Thanks in advance!

pepper38_cnd
08-20-2009, 01:11 AM
The machines can send notifications via email for standard machine notifications this is a one way communication and is a standard with the machine. If you are referring to the Vcare system available in North America, this requires a special Vcare server (cost about $30K the last I heard), this server can communicate to the MFP via an email address and report any and all systems of the MFP and make adjustments if instructed to do so in real time. If anybody is actually using this I would like to hear some feedback on the success of this.

aidil rashidi
08-20-2009, 07:30 AM
currently i am using pses ent suite which include net care as a plugin at my office. the software is monitoring 25 mfp and it works fine. after setting the smtp server address in the pses software, it will automatically monitor all of the registered mfp and will send an email notification to the admin each time any of the mfp have prob or a warning sign. it can also send monthly meter reading of the mfp to ur email.

p/s: the only bad thing about this software is ur mailbox will be crowded with notifications..hahahah:D

Hansoon
08-20-2009, 06:36 PM
What the hell is:
the pses software ???

Hans

ni311
08-20-2009, 09:13 PM
PSES = Pagescope Enterprise Suite
PageScope Enterprise Suite/i-Option - Solution Software | KONICA MINOLTA (http://www.biz.konicaminolta.com/solutions/pses/)

PS: to use CRSC you will need a GPRS modem.

Custom Search