PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 1050e/1050ep, Drum Claw marks

Custom Search

ynukee
08-20-2009, 01:04 PM
hi everybody, im'glad to be here sharing knowledge with you!
then i'm having a boring problem, and want to share it too, i have some bizhub pro 1050p and 1050, and lately these machine started to mark the drum, those marks that the drum claw make, but these marks are on the copy, when the Drum count is about 200.000, other machines only show these marks over 1.200.000 copies. so, do anyone have faced this problem? i really need your help. thank everyone for the Help.

Have A Nice Day!!!:D

ni311
08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
What is the total counter of the machine? Did you ever changed the separators? Are you changing the cleaning blade with the drum and developer?

ynukee
08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Yes, i've changed them, here i change the cleanind blades every 750.000, and the drum and developer at 1.000.000 the separators are new, i change them every 3.000.000 (i'ts part life). i do this procedure for all the machines that i support, but some of them have this problem in specific two of them, one is copier and the onther is printer only, these machines are arround 8.000.000 or 9.000.000, i follow all the procedures and change all the parts when them reach its life.

ni311
08-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Try to make several prints with the front door open, are they moving from right to left while printing?

brian155
08-24-2009, 03:15 PM
I find that changing the three seperator claws
(57GA 2919 0) DRUM SEPARATING CLAW
and the (56AA 1759 0 )SEPARATION FULCRUM SHAFT cures this if you have not already replaced it.

ynukee
08-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I'll Try it, i have to solve it, cause i'm having to change the drum about 500.000 copies, and it is for about 1.000.000 copies, so i have to try something that releases the pressure over the drum, thanks everybody, see you later!!!

ynukee
08-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Hey man, i've got a question, is really necessary to change this Shaft, cause it's a metal part, and doesn't seems to have any wastage, the change of the part will really makes diference?:confused:

Si@danwood
08-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey man, i've got a question, is really necessary to change this Shaft, cause it's a metal part, and doesn't seems to have any wastage, the change of the part will really makes diference?:confused:

Hey Fella, Bri knows his stuff!,I would say that the shaft is a more precautionary measure than anything BUT when debris gets inside it does cause the shaft to lose its smoothness and they can stay in contact with the drum!Better a few £'S/$'S than a couple of hundred!! just my opinoin..Si

ynukee
08-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Yep, thanks about the explanation, i don't have any problem on buying the shaft, the problem is to have it from KM.... here in brazil it can take at least 3 months to get here.... but i´ll do a test... i have one machine that is'nt marking the DRUM, i'll change the shaft from one to another, and see the result. while the part come from KM. Thanks again!!!!!:D

langelot
08-28-2009, 03:48 AM
The shaft ends up with built-up that can impair the separation claw movement. Instead of replacing it, use a pad of scotch bright and polish it clean and shiny. Next, use new separation claws - sometimes also, the build-up on the spring can cause a problem and handling them can result in having a loop overlapping another loop in the spring and impeding its movement. Put them in a in an empty bottle with a solvent like alcohol or even rubber cleaner to disolve the residue and give them a whirl to help. Dry them without applying any pressure (fairly delicate) - ideally, if you can, get new ones.

Finally, when all is said and done and back in position, simply test manually by pressing the lever which would normally get pressed by the solenoid to make sure you have good up/down movement and return movement of the claws - I find a precision screwdriver does the job nicely.

Don't forget to clean the solenoid as well - (goes without saying).

Good luck

tech51
08-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes, i've changed them, here i change the cleanind blades every 750.000, and the drum and developer at 1.000.000 the separators are new, i change them every 3.000.000 (i'ts part life). i do this procedure for all the machines that i support, but some of them have this problem in specific two of them, one is copier and the onther is printer only, these machines are arround 8.000.000 or 9.000.000, i follow all the procedures and change all the parts when them reach its life.

The sep claws should be changed at the same time as the drum/dev according to the manual. This is standard in my area and we experience few problems with sticking claws. When I change them I clean the shaft with fine emery cloth to get the muck off and this seems to work fine.

andreas
02-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Ciao aumenta la distanza delle unghie dal tamburo con pezzi di nastro messo tra la base e l'unghietta.

ni311
02-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Google translate :)

Hello increases the distance of the nails from the drum with pieces of tape placed between the base and the chisel.

Custom Search