PDA

View Full Version : Asking about samsung machines

Custom Search

auburn business systems
08-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I have a friend that sales ricoh. Now ricoh is direct and undercuts him all the time. He is looking at taking on samsung line. I would like to know how the high end machnes run. See they have 45 cpm and up machines. Do they run pm to pm or lots of problems along the way. Please get back to me. Looking for a dealer that can give some true info on samsung. Thanks howard

blackcat4866
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Most of what I see is tabletop machines segment 1-2. It's pretty mundane. Each model has it's own little weak area, like the exit photointerrupter on the CLP-315/SCX-3175. I've changed a million of these... okay that's an exaggeration, but alot. The higher volume machines run well. I've only got a few of those. =^..^=

Utahrob1
08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
They all are pretty good machines. Like all other brands they have some weak areas, but all in all there pretty reliable. A lot of the calls are just toner or drum calls. Samsung as a manufacture is very easy to work with. The software is a breeze to install as well.

Good selling!

Robert

ZOOTECH
08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
They all are pretty good machines. Like all other brands they have some weak areas, but all in all there pretty reliable. A lot of the calls are just toner or drum calls. Samsung as a manufacture is very easy to work with. The software is a breeze to install as well.

Good selling!

Robert
I agree with your statements, the biggest problem has been instructing the Key OP how to use the machine/programs.

jpcopy
12-30-2009, 05:12 PM
as I was looking for info I found this post so I'll ask my question here. How are the 6545 and 6555 doing? I started to sell a 6345 sometime back but when i got machine in and set up it had a skew from internal prints and reprinting from glass or doc skew got worse. call distrubtor and he said his machine in show room did same thing. new firmware was suppose to fix but he said he tried it and it did little to improve it. was just wandering if this had been fixed on the 6545/6555. if so I will look at these machines again as the first print speed is reasonable and other features are ok for a cheap machine and copy quality was ok on the 6345 and it was servicable. has the newer machines been made adjustable as the 6345 was not. please to hear any discussion on them
jp

Custom Search