PDA

View Full Version : Pls Help ... Konica Minolta Di 200 c0500 error

Custom Search

Executechs1315
08-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi all Have a Di 200 with error code c 0500 (Low Fuser heat).
I checked the Fuser Lamp, Thermal Fuse, Thermal Swith and Thermister. All Tests Good. After resetting (The little Hole on the top right hand side of the copier) it goes back to c-0500. Is there someone that can help me with this problem and is there something I'm over-looking?

Customer said they were making copies when the machine caught the code.

Thanks in advance.

PaperCut
08-27-2009, 01:52 AM
On the control panel, Check the right side of the panel if there a hole, and press it w/ a paper clip, it will reset the code, if not. It need a new fuser unit

mascan42
08-27-2009, 04:36 AM
Pressing the reset switch alone will not reset this code. After pressing the switch, wait until a small dot appears on the left side of the touch screen. Then press 3 and you will get a new screen. Press Trouble Reset.

thuo
08-27-2009, 07:27 AM
press reset button on the side wait for a dot to appear on the left side of the display. press 3.enter admin code the machine will display a window with trouble resset option.press trouble resset.after resseting swicht off the machine and wait for 10 seconds and swictch on .trouble shoulb be gone.problem caused by power flactuation

vijaysharma
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
thuo is right Enter service code instead of admin code that is normally eight time zero (00000000).

Si@danwood
08-27-2009, 07:36 PM
thuo is right Enter service code instead of admin code that is normally eight time zero (00000000).
when you have done this and got the machine running you may want to check the lamp contacts and electrodes and also check the VT door sw is making good contact
Si

Executechs1315
08-27-2009, 09:37 PM
I did the reset (Held small hole on side, wait for small dot on display panel, pressed 3 and pressed trouble reset). and bingo there was light. My book had a mis-print in it, I would have been there for ever.

There has been alot of Power Failures in this area lately so the thuo theory may have been rite. However, the side door is broken on the side where the VT Door Switch is and 0500 code so Si's theory could be rite as well. I repaired that but don't know if it's going to hold.

Does anyone know where I can get a Side Door?

Anyway, thanks to all that replied...anything I could ever do for you guys just let me know. Midnightrun7@gmail.com Nick :D

Custom Search