PDA

View Full Version : konica 8020 bk chip info

Custom Search

wwandrei
08-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Hello. Can someone provide a Konica 8020 black (IU301K) chip info(bin, rom, eep - file format). By mistake i just wrote with my chip resetter the info from a cf2002 bk unit on a Konica 8020 black unit and it will not work for sure ... and is not mine and the unit was not blocked yet so ... the client will be very "satisfied" ... (i have no backup) ..:( can someone help pls?

wwandrei
08-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Or at least if someone can give me the info from an used konica 8020 bk chip so it can work at least like before.

kurylo
02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi! I think we may help each other.
A friend of mine sent me a 8020 black bin from a new, as he states, IU. And I have two another IUs (have to read from them to a file though) - one at 7400М, another at 4300М. I can send you one after another - one of them should help.
My problem is that my machine blocked the Magenta IU (the chip says that the unit's life is over - 7500M) and wants a new one. I have no resetter and I can't reset the chip to the state in which it will be accepted by my machine. If you could send a resetted bin - not just zeroed counters, but like a new one - to unblock the blocked IU Magenta, we can work together.

Custom Search