PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350, network settings button inactive.

Custom Search

Hansoon
08-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Bizhub 350, network settings button inactive.

Rebuild machine was working when leaving the shop. IP-address modified and tested afterwards. Everything was fine.

Customer now called that the IT guy could not set up the IP address cause the button "Network Settings" under admin2 is present but doesn't respond. Touching it doesn't show a reaction. All other buttons in the display under Admin2 except Network Settings are operative.

What could have happened? Are there any soft switches the IT-guy might have fumbled with locking the Network Settings button out?

Hans

emujo
08-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Turn off TCP settings, cycle power, turn TCP setting back on, cycle power again. Seen this happen a few times and this has always corrected it. EMujo

Hansoon
08-27-2009, 05:13 AM
Turn off TCP settings

Don't get it, from where?

Thanks

Hans

Hansoon
08-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Anybody having please for me a list with soft switch settings? I think that IT-Bloke turned the print function off cause I cannot even print the machine report.

Hans

apache_cat
08-27-2009, 10:40 PM
I am pretty sure on these there is a network on/off switch that is seperate from the network settings. It is easy to find just cant remember where. Just browse the menus it is a straight network on/off switch.

Hansoon
08-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Managed to solve the problem by doing a Total Clear in the Initial Mode.

Thanks.

(But still interested in that softswitch settings list)

Hans

Custom Search