PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba 1370 or Lanier 7313

Custom Search

cantfixit
01-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Does anyone have the maintenance codes for this copier or error codes. This machine goes out after so many pages and I had the codes and lost them. can anyone help me before Saturday January 27, 2007:confused:

Wild Bill
01-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have the maintenance codes for this copier or error codes. This machine goes out after so many pages and I had the codes and lost them. can anyone help me before Saturday January 27, 2007:confused:

What codes do you need?

St Anne's
10-08-2007, 11:09 AM
What codes do you need?
Dear Wild Bill, did you find the maintenance code for the Toshiba 1370? I have a problem with contrast, I cannot set it darker. The drum was replaced by a Tech who did not know how to reset this. As you know it is an old machine but in excellent condition.

JOEYSULLIVAN
10-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Turn on the machine while holding down the 0 and 5 number keys at the same time. This will put you in service mode. enter 1, then print key to get exposure reading for manual copy exposure setting. Use the 1 and 3 keys to adjust number higher (lighter) or lower for (darker). If you want to adjust auto exposure, enter 5 instead of 1, after getting into adjust mode. Also, 0 in adjust mode calibrates developer. Of course, holding the C key and 8 simultaneously gives you the error code. Thats while the machine is on and the wrench showing, simply hold down C and 8 together. I love these little tanks.

Custom Search