PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 Error F35-05 !Pls Help me!

Custom Search

dawood
08-31-2009, 07:10 PM
HI,

I'm a new member in this group. Kindly give me your advice to solve the problem with my printer the problems are that when ever i give copy or print the printer restarting it self before this all that printer went to service call error F35-5 and i went to 2-5 mode and changed the DIP switch 03-01 it to ON then the service call invisible now but the above mention problem coming. then if i change the DIP switch to back status then service call coming back.

your help will be highly important for me.

thanks in advance.

jeroen2005
09-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi,
remove the print controller and,fax option,if installed then set dip sw 3-1 to "0".Is your fuser heating roller in good shape?Clean/replace the fix sensors.

jeroen2005

dawood
09-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi, Jeroen

Thanks a lot for your reply, I have removed the print controller and remove the fixing unit and cleaned and set the dip SW as mention below the problem is gone and i can able to make the photo copy. :) once again thanks for your advice...

now the second problem was that printer controller how can I solve that hanging problem from that print controller and fix it back to that printer and if that is very hard to solve then i have one more printer just staying for the parts that printer controller i can remove use in this printer, but can you also advice me how to configure that printer for scan to PC (computer)setting, for this i have download the scan Direct software from Konica website then what is the next step for that printer to make the scanning and store the Docs in the computer or is there any other software available for scanning function.

Please advice me to how to configure the scan setup in the printer and computer both. pls help me in this issue also.

thanks in advance and waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Dawood

jeroen2005
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi Dawood,
Scan setup is not my thing I hope you can use this.If controller is hanging replace the HDD inside controller but be sure to replace only 20 Gb not larger it does not work.
!!

Jeroen

How to set up SMB (PC) Scanning. SOLUTION ID: 169033

SOLUTION: When setting up SMB (PC) Scanning on the 7145, three pieces of information must be obtained:
1. Host Name: This will be the network name of the workstation you wish to scan to. Right click
My Computer, select Properties, User Profiles and note the Workgroup Name of the computer.
Use only the name of the computer, do not include the domain name. Name has to be 13
characters or less.
2. Folder: This is set up on the workstation and must be shared with all attributes selected.
3. User Name and Password: This is what the customer uses to log their PC onto the network.
Note: When setting up the Folder Name on the 7145, it must be designated with /. For example, if
the shared folder on the workstation is Sample, it will be input on the 7145 as /Sample

Custom Search