PDA

View Full Version : C350 Missing band when printing

Custom Search

pritchardllc
09-02-2009, 04:23 PM
I have a C350 that will miss printing about 1/4" of a document now and then. I lost 19 sheets in my last 500 page run. Using the charger cleaning tool multiple times during a run will solve the problem but I would hope to be able to run 500 sheets without trouble. The band runs the entire height of the page, is randomly placed on the page and throughout the run. It seems if I use the cleaning tool enough during a few runs, I will then be able to have a few go trouble free. The imaging roller and black imaging unit have recently been replaced. I don't run enough color on the machine to know if it will do it on mixed toner sheets or not. The machine also pauses to warm up multiple times during a print run. My most common run on the unit is 500 sheets per original at a time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

oce bill
09-02-2009, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=pritchardllc;94200]I have a C350 that will miss printing about 1/4" of a document now and then. I lost 19 sheets in my last 500 page run. Using the charger cleaning tool multiple times during a run will solve the problem but I would hope to be able to run 500 sheets without trouble. The band runs the entire height of the page, is randomly placed on the page and throughout the run. It seems if I use the cleaning tool enough during a few runs, I will then be able to have a few go trouble free. The imaging roller and black imaging unit have recently been replaced. I don't run enough color on the machine to know if it will do it on mixed toner sheets or not. The machine also pauses to warm up multiple times during a print run. My most common run on the unit is 500 sheets per original at a time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[you could be resetting the problem when you open and close the front door to clean the corona , try the attached as dodgy earths cause various problems/QUOTE]

pritchardllc
09-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks, I will give it a try and let you know. It would make more sense based on what I read especially with how it behaved after I posted.

Custom Search