PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub1050 trimmer blade

Custom Search

pudgi300
09-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Have a sd-501 with trimmer blade with 31,500 cuts. Started to get incomplete cuts. Pulled the unit and found screws for bottom plastic plate had all the screws loose. Pulled the plate and checked that there was nothing under there. Put back together and the next 300 cuts were perfect. Them the operator said he was getting incomplete cuts again. My question is do i just have a dull blade or is maybe something else happening to the unit. No do not touch screws have been tampered with. Thanks for any help. It also has a new trimmer board installed but was doing this before trimmer board was replaced.

Later Warren

jeroen2005
09-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Hello,
I would replace trimming blade and board ,because you said some screws where loose on the trimming board.This may have damaged the blade.When replacing these follow
service manual trimming board has to fit in the homeposition.

Good luck,
jeroen2005

jeroen2005
09-03-2009, 01:21 PM
I fogot to say trimming blade has a replacement cycle of 37500 cuts.

jeroen2005

pudgi300
09-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Jeroen,
I had the problem before the trimmer board replacement. When it cuts the trimmer board is on top and the plastic plate that i had the loose screws is on the bottom of the stack. The problem is i might get 50 good cuts then i get incomplete cuts of the last few sheets. Having a hard time finding a good price on new blade. Thet want $500 US. Anybody ever send one out to be sharpened. Thanks for any help.

Later Warren

Custom Search