PDA

View Full Version : Magicolor 7450 HDD

Custom Search

matias138
09-02-2009, 11:00 PM
First of all I'd like to apologize for posting a printer related subject into the copier forum, but I don't see a KM forum for printers and guessed I'd get better response here.
I need to install the hdd for MC7450 printer, can anyone tell me what type of hdd goes in it so I don't have to pay hundreds of extra dollars to my local resellers? I'm guessing it should be a standard 40Gb IDE HDD for notebooks, am I right? And the flat cable?
Thanks a lot in advance

abilashvk
09-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Friend,
Me not familiar with the model you refers.If its MFP-pcb have an IDE slot then most probably it will accept a 40GB HDD of a notebook.If every thing good then install HDD in ser.mode, do a physical,logical format also.
thanks,
Abilash

matias138
09-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Friend,
Me not familiar with the model you refers.If its MFP-pcb have an IDE slot then most probably it will accept a 40GB HDD of a notebook.If every thing good then install HDD in ser.mode, do a physical,logical format also.
thanks,
Abilash
I've been researching a bit, the hdd that goes in the machine is in fact a standard IDE HDD. The only thing I'm not sure about is the pin out of the machine's board side.
Anybody knows if it's a standard 50pin IDE cable for notebooks?

Custom Search