PDA

View Full Version : C253 with all P codes

Custom Search

lanierboy
09-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello everyone,

i have a c253 with P6,P7,P8,P9 warning codes and will not come to ready. Constantly says stabilizing please wait.

I have tried the following IU’s replaced,HV+MFP+PRCB boards replaced, Laser units replaced. Still NG

I did find a cut in the laser cable so replaced this as well but the machine still reports all p codes and stays on stabilizing please wait. i have also tried system and data error clears.

HELP!

popcornpuppy
09-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Try changing the transfer belt and clean the ID sensors. I know on the C451 series machine there has been some special firmware released to stop the display of P codes (due to the codes appearing for no visible reason). Might be worth checking f/w version or if some special firmware is available for the P codes.

pepper38_cnd
09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
popcornpuppy is probably right I had one pop a P6,p7,p8, p21 right after replacing the print heads. I assumed it had something to do with the heads, so the last thing I tried was the TX Belt, I really wish it was the first thing since it's the easiest , well live and learn.

emujo
09-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Book says IDC guide out of adjustment front or rear. Try adusting (3mm +-) little at a time

pepper38_cnd
09-05-2009, 09:50 PM
If it is the IDC pull out the TX belt you should see a perfect pattern on the belt, if the pattern is not there forget the sensor theres nothing for it to see.

Custom Search