PDA

View Full Version : KOnica 7145 creases

Custom Search

Deka
09-04-2009, 02:32 PM
i have a 7145 copier that is creasing paper on second side after it goes through duplexerand starts to enter drum area. same path that it takes on one sided copy through second tray but it doesnt crease on 1 sided copy. paper still makes it out just doesnt print on crease. no codes. thanks for any ideas? PLEASE HELP!!!!

kingarthur
09-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Are you sure that it is creasing as it enters the drum area. I have a very similar problem on a 7228, that is only happening on A3. But it is creasing as it leaves the fuser unit on the trail edge of the 1st side, but can give the impression of being on the lead edge of the 2nd side. I'm still working on why it is happening, but see if you can stop the m/c when the paper enters the duplex.

Good luck:)

kmcopytech
09-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Adjust registrar LOOP value ??????

Deka
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
hi i am sure that it creases when lead egde reaches the roller at drum. it creases at trail edge of paper when it has about 2 inches left before it leaves lower rollers. tried loop adj. from one extream to other and makes no difference. i am at a loss becouse its the same path a 1 sided copy takes from 2nd drawer and it doesnt crease just 2 sided. thanks

jeroen2005
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
I recomend to replace the Decurler roller(this is the black sponge roller).If there is no problem with the fuser,(fix claws and lower,fuser roller are ok)

jeroen2005

xcopy
09-09-2009, 06:16 AM
open a new ream of paper and try it. otherwise change fuser.

Deka
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
hi brought my own paper so not a paper problem and it creases before it gets to fuser. paper is straight as it enters the roller at drum but then creases about 2 inches from trail edge at rollers below on 2nd side. 1 sided copies just fine. goes through duplex just fine. happens as paper reaches drum but creases on trail edge everytime. paper still goes through, no codes. adjusted loop from one end to another makes no difference. HELP PLEASE

Custom Search