PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh Type 1027 Photoconductor Units

Custom Search

Wild Bill
01-28-2007, 10:46 AM
If you ever had to buy one of these you would ask;
"I wish I could find a place that Refurbished Ricoh 1027 PC Units, these things are expensive!"

I can do it for you, I have many in stock and ready to ship all 100% Guaranteed.

Price $129.00 + $7.00 shipping Note:wholesale only. Here is the link for retail Toner Overnight - Type 1027 Photoconductor Unit (http://www.tonerovernight.com/GuestMenus/type1027/tabid/117/Default.aspx)

My Type 1027 PCU is Refurbished with the Highest quality Parts and standards. Parts replaced-New Katun Premium Drum, Drum Blade, Drive Gears, Seals, and New, OEM Developer. Refurbished Yield 60,000 copies.

*Quality Workmanship – We take pride in our work and we guarantee our PCU to work equal to the OEM.

*Guarantee - If you are not satisfied with this product, return it in original packaging, in re-sellable condition to Toner Overnight and we will replace it no questions.

By purchasing our Premium Quality Compatible PCU the customer understands that the used PCU (core)must be returned within 30 days or your Credit card will be billed a core charge of $35.00. We will include a FREE return shipping tag with shipment or by mail. Unit must be repackaged in original packaging or equal to the original packaging.
Call 559-213-6079 or Bill@tonerovernight.com.
Price break for quantity orders.

Custom Search