PDA

View Full Version : kmc3232 and km4050

Custom Search

PANG
09-10-2009, 01:48 PM
hi ! i need some information ,that say i wanted to refomat hdd or initialised on this two model ,will it affected " scan to email",or "scan to pc ". is it caused
any error code ? hope to get some information .THANKS:eek:

Craigdumass
09-10-2009, 02:05 PM
You should be able to reformat the HD, you can save your scan to PC email and address book to your thumb drive by using Simulation 917 to export this information when done you can import back in using the same simulation.

PANG
09-10-2009, 03:12 PM
You should be able to reformat the HD, you can save your scan to PC email and address book to your thumb drive by using Simulation 917 to export this information when done you can import back in using the same simulation.i mean can caused any error code like 1105 ,my stupid IT guy say that if i initial this two model caused this code, u think this is possible ?

kyoceradude
09-10-2009, 03:19 PM
If you reformated the HDD or initialized the machine without backing up with Sim 917 like Craig wrote, you can lose your scan to e-mail information That will all have to be reprogrammed. 1105 error code is in the scan to e-mail error code list.

PANG
09-10-2009, 03:33 PM
If you reformated the HDD or initialized the machine without backing up with Sim 917 like Craig wrote, you can lose your scan to e-mail information That will all have to be reprogrammed. 1105 error code is in the scan to e-mail error code list. Do u agreed that i had already do like what Craig said can caused 1105? how to sovle this 1105 ?

Craigdumass
09-10-2009, 04:06 PM
1105 means that it is not even close to communicating, did you go back through your smtp settings and test. Maybe your authentication changed or your email SMPT Server name is not right.

PANG
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
1105 means that it is not even close to communicating, did you go back through your smtp settings and test. Maybe your authentication changed or your email SMPT Server name is not right.I need to go back customer place to check ..THANKS:eek:

blackcat4866
09-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Craig is right. A HDD reformat dumps your Scanner Basic settings. I think that you'll find that you've lost the scanner's IP address, SMTP address, LDAP address, email size limitations, and everything else in Scanner Basic.

PANG
09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Craig is right. A HDD reformat dumps your Scanner Basic settings. I think that you'll find that you've lost the scanner's IP address, SMTP address, LDAP address, email size limitations, and everything else in Scanner Basic.THANKS ! GUY U ARE RIGHT ! thanks for input.:eek:

Custom Search