PDA

View Full Version : C300

Custom Search

buttalasso
09-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a biggggggg problem. Yesterday a client called me and told me:"The machine make a bad noise, I turned it off". "Ok , I'll arrive in a few minutes!" thinking that was a little noise. But when I checked the machine I found a big problem. The rumours is localized in the right part of the fuser like two gear that don't work fine.

I changed the fuser = the same
I disconnected the duplex = the same
I checked the gear connected to the motor = perfect

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

pepper38_cnd
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Some one has probably put something too heavy on the bypass (maybe dropped a book or a package of paper on it), and the bypass frame is bent away from the machine so the feed gears are not fully meshed.

buttalasso
09-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Thank you pepper, I'll try to check if there is something strange in the bypass frame.

buttalasso
09-24-2009, 12:02 AM
I think that you were right; I've dismounted all the gears and mounted and the rumour go away; after some error codes the machine starts up normally...but now I've another problem: now when I make a copy the paper stops at the begin of the fuser; I've checked again the gears and the motors but I think that I've mounted something wrong...other idea? Tomorrow I would like to be the winner in this fight!

pepper38_cnd
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Something is not connected properly, probably the reg sensor. What is the jam code?

buster68
09-24-2009, 01:11 PM
There is a KonicaMinolta factory modification for the fuser noise. If you don't install this mod, the noise will return.

mabawser
09-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt it is the mod from buster above!!

Had the fault before. Its a bit of a pain to get it out(from the rear) but more because its time consuming than hard.

buttalasso
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Thank you for the help, but I found the problem: staples in the gears (fuxxing clients!). The staples blocked a gear or some gear and the fuser gear eated the gear of machine. I found powder under the gear n°14 in the attached file, but the first time I checked the gear it was perfect to my eyes; in a second time I saw that it was beveled perfectly.
The last time I turned the motor M4 I saw that the gears of the duplex was working but the fuser didn't move, so I pressed up the gear 14 and the fuser was moving.

I hope that the bulletin is not for my situation, but it will be the next step, if I won't resolve the problem.

Next week I'll tell you more

Thanks

buttalasso
10-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Great Buster! I think you're right.
I searched the parts in Minolta Italy, but nothing.
I searched them in Develop Italy, the same.
Develop Europe, the same.:confused:
Minolta Europe, I'm waiting an answer from ten days.:rolleyes:

Is there someone who can sell me these parts?

Thanks in advance

buttalasso
11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry for the late, but the machine was fixed by the suggestions of Buster68. Thanks to everybody

Custom Search