PDA

View Full Version : Tech needed in S.E. Texas

Custom Search

TxTech
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
We are in need of an experienced technician (5+ yrs) at our dealership in Southeast Texas. We service KonicaMinolta, Toshiba, Sharp, and KIP. Experience with other manufacturers is ok. Must have a good working knowledge of connectivity. Benefits include; paid holidays, medical ins., 401K, mileage reimbursment, and 2 weeks vacation after first year. We are locally owned with a great working environment. Salary dependent upon experience. Help with relocation a possibility. PM me if interested.

dlbutts02
10-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I am in the Dallas location I seen your add But I didn't seen your location . I have been servicing toshiba , laniers, and samsung copier and fax I also have been hp laser jet printers and fax . you can contact me at my email .
dbbutts@peoplepc.com
Thank you

David L. Butts

KIP_Doc
10-02-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm a former KIP HQ tech. Did troubleshooting and I was also a dealer technician instructor. I'm available after KIPs second layoff. Willing to relocate. I also have some OCE, Kyocera Mita and Ricoh wide format experience. I also have office copier experience from my earlier career. If you're interested in contacting me or would like to see my resume: 49chevy@gmail.com. Thanks....

dlbutts02
10-02-2009, 10:32 PM
I am in the Dallas location I seen your add But I didn't seen your location . I have been servicing toshiba , laniers, and samsung copier and fax I also have been hp laser jet printers and fax . you can contact me at my email .
dbbutts@peoplepc.com
Thank you

David L. Butts

ExOceMan
10-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm a former KIP HQ tech. Did troubleshooting and I was also a dealer technician instructor. I'm available after KIPs second layoff. Willing to relocate. I also have some OCE, Kyocera Mita and Ricoh wide format experience. I also have office copier experience from my earlier career. If you're interested in contacting me or would like to see my resume: 49chevy@gmail.com. Thanks....

Your experience working for KIP sounds like mine with OCE. Get rid of the people who keep clients happy first!

Custom Search