PDA

View Full Version : IN NEED OF CHIP RESETTER Minolta CF3102

Custom Search

deannasockman
10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Where can I get this in the US? Am looking for IUs also. Mooresville/Charlotte NC

JustManuals
10-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Why don't you patronize the people that support this site. There is an ad[banner] right up there on the top right of the page that advertises just what you're looking for. It alternates with my ad.

Paul@justmanuals.com

pepper38_cnd
10-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Or you can look just to the right of this post. I am located in Canada I ship to the US all the time. email me info@iuresets.com

907tec
10-01-2009, 11:41 PM
FWIW, we have purchased items from Pepper in the past and he has proven to be extremely responsive and helpful. The resetters we have purchased have all worked perfectly, and he has been quick to respond whenever we have questions regarding the units.

pepper38_cnd
10-01-2009, 11:59 PM
FWIW, we have purchased items from Pepper in the past and he has proven to be extremely responsive and helpful. The resetters we have purchased have all worked perfectly, and he has been quick to respond whenever we have questions regarding the units.

Thank you so much for the positive feed back 907tec. I pride myself on satisfied customers.

907tec
10-02-2009, 12:03 AM
no...thank you. its refreshing to find a courteous and helpful business...seems to be getting rarer and rarer these days.

deannasockman
10-02-2009, 02:02 AM
I am still a tad new at this myself, so I'm still "training" on my machine. I purchased it used and it is now needing some attention. I found someone to do the resetting without having to purchase a resetter and thanks to all of you, there is plenty of support for people like me that are learning their machines. I am very mechanically minded, just still in learning mode.

Thanks for all of your responses!

copytechman
10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm very inclined to agree! Pepper has been extremely helpful when it comes to all things, especially chip related!

Regards!
A.

Custom Search