PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta BH500 squeaks

Custom Search

krm
10-02-2009, 02:50 PM
With the right door opened and switch cheated, there is no noise, the fuser, clutches, drum/developer all drive with no noise. Only when the door is closed is there squeaks. I replaced the duplexor clutches and the noise continues. Any suggestions?

Thanks

mo0651
10-02-2009, 05:28 PM
There is a little white gear on the lower right hand inside of jam access door. There is a bearing in one of the gears. That is the cause of your squeak this time. Probably will have to replace it. Not much luck with clean and lube.:cool:

HuronMan
10-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Another thing to check is ADU drive assy. Check out pg. 74(pdf 107) of the field manual for a good pic. I've been finding the input gear is the problem. Try going into state confirmation, load check, code 21-1, open door, cheat switch, hit start and use your thumb to press on the gear that meshes with the spring loaded duplexer gear. Squeals like a pig. Lil bit of plas-gard should do it.

krm
10-08-2009, 07:41 PM
thanks for the input, I have not returned to machine yet. When you say gear behind access door, do you mean inside right side door? I see the spring loaded gear assembly, is the squeaker one of these gears?

Thank you.

mo0651
10-08-2009, 08:02 PM
That's the ones. Good luck!:cool:

Custom Search