PDA

View Full Version : C5106N - Fuser replacement

Custom Search

Jethro36SA
10-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi all fellow techies,

I have only recently been called out of service retirement, as i have been kept busy with Malware detection and reserach of it.
After selling my service business with all my diagnostic and service software and manuals i am now knocking with hat in hands asking for help.
We have 2 Kyocera/Mita FS-C5016N networked printers that has been performing flawlessly but now one has developed a fuser problem with the service code 6000.
Is there any kind soul out there that can assist me with a link or a copy of the service(not user)manual for this model as i am going to be performing all servicing on these printer from now on and will hopefully be able to do the major Servicing as well if i can get access to a service manual.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

J.D.

randula7
10-03-2009, 04:29 PM
1. poor thermistor 1 connector contact
2. fuser thermistor 1 is broken or installed incorrectly
3. thermostat 1 cutout triggered
4. heater lamp 1 is broken or installed incorrectly
5. defective power supply pcb or engine pcb

check fuser thermistor 1 and thermostat 1 continuity and replace if broken; check heater lamp 1 installation and continuity and replace if broken or damaged; replace the fuser unit assembly; if still same error then replace the power supply pcb or engine pcb and check the operation

JustManuals
10-03-2009, 06:22 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment
from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

zaza
10-03-2009, 10:22 PM
1. poor thermistor 1 connector contact
2. fuser thermistor 1 is broken or installed incorrectly
3. thermostat 1 cutout triggered
4. heater lamp 1 is broken or installed incorrectly
5. defective power supply pcb or engine pcb

check fuser thermistor 1 and thermostat 1 continuity and replace if broken; check heater lamp 1 installation and continuity and replace if broken or damaged; replace the fuser unit assembly; if still same error then replace the power supply pcb or engine pcb and check the operation
ok dear friend randula very good discreption ..that's right ...so if you have the manual of this FS-C5016 please sent me that in my e-mail ...mecanopharme@hotmail.fr ...thx advance :o

Custom Search