PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba 1370 Copier Need Wrench solution

Custom Search

Rohn123
02-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Hi:

My Toshiba 1370 was working fine. Had a power outage and the wrench symbol came on. It appears to be the heater with a C7 error. I don't have the service manual and while this is an old machine it has been treated very well and could give me many more copies.
I service computers not copy machines so need the manual or solution to this one. Just shows a wrench symbal..

Thanks

Ron

Hallmark
02-08-2007, 12:23 AM
C7 could be nothing serious but it had to of happened three times before it quit resetting itself, which means it has happened to you before. This model has a tendency to throw this code for no real threatening reason, but it is there as protection for the copier and it's environment. You really should have a tech look at it for you, and not just reset it.

Rohn123
02-08-2007, 12:33 AM
This happened during a power outage. I would like to try a reset. how can that be done. The machine is about five years old and am looking at minimum $95.00. Tech at office felt this was the problem.
Thanks for that!
Ron

Rohn123
02-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi:

I would like to reset it since this happened after a power out. Any idea how this is done?

Thanks

Ron

Rohn123
02-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi:

Thanks for that. I can say it did not do this three times. This is the first time I have ever seen the wrench. The unit was off for a week or so and after a power out got this wrench. The tech tells me he can reset but this will cost a lot. Do you know how to do a reset. I only use this machine on an occasional basis now. I have a scanner and laser printer. This one comes in handy for people not familiar with the scanner so that is only friends who need a copy.
Otherwise it sits there...

Thanks

ron

mckinley
02-08-2007, 03:36 AM
switch on the machine, holding down 0 & 8 buttons, type in 89, press the green button, enter a 0, press green button again to accept the new value. switch off & then just switch back on as normal.

good luck.

Rohn123
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Works fine now!

My thanks for the excellent help on this!

Ron

Custom Search