PDA

View Full Version : Banner printing on c451

Custom Search

copiers4africa
10-09-2009, 10:59 AM
CAN SONE ONE PLS HELP I CANT DO BANNER PRINTING ON THIS MACHINE..THE FUNCTION IN USERE MODE SETTINGS SEEMS TO BE MISSING...CAN SEE IT IN THE PRINTDRIVER BUT NOT ON THE MACHINE...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG OR IS THERE SOMETHING I NEED TO DOO ...:mad::mad:

emujo
10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
You need FS519 installed for banner printing, and if Fiery is installed, you need additional memory (EM-309). These are equip specs, I'm not sure if any of the firmware releases dealt with banner printing. EMujo

Albonline
10-09-2009, 01:04 PM
You need FS519 installed for banner printing, and if Fiery is installed, you need additional memory (EM-309). These are equip specs, I'm not sure if any of the firmware releases dealt with banner printing. EMujo

also it only prints in banner mode not copy.

IDSTechnical
10-10-2009, 09:41 AM
CAN SONE ONE PLS HELP I CANT DO BANNER PRINTING ON THIS MACHINE..THE FUNCTION IN USERE MODE SETTINGS SEEMS TO BE MISSING...CAN SEE IT IN THE PRINTDRIVER BUT NOT ON THE MACHINE...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG OR IS THERE SOMETHING I NEED TO DOO ...:mad::mad:

Firstly banner printing will NOT work if you have a FS-608, if you do take it off! Also remove the transport unit/bridge as this will stop you seeing banner mode.

Secondly if you have user accounts turned on login to the device first before looking for banner mode.

Can't think of much else right now.:D

Custom Search