PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7272 sometimes the copy is light gray

Custom Search

megaramkft
10-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello, I have got a problem with Konica 7272.
Sometimes drop a light gray copy page, the previous and next is perfect.
The word or pictures very light gray, not the backgroud.
The drum is new, the developing unit looks good, I put in an another powerboard, high voltage board and transfer wire, but the problem no passed.
The counter : 1.200.000
If I started ~100 pages, no problem, but if I started ~4-500 pages increasingly dense.
What is the problem ?

dina_aminanti
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
please help me, really urgent for customer . .

i have problem with bizhub 350. if i scan dokumen with ADF (Automatic Document Fedeer) 2 or 3 pages. first pages get work, but the other pages do not work..
in control panel machine display abort code . .
but if i use copy with adf the machine can be use . .
really confused about this problem . . .

i have change the ADF, PWB-A, Rom Board, upgrade new firmware . . . but the problem not solve . . .

show any idea for this problem ? ?please really urgent . . .

thankss . . . .. . . .

fixthecopier
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
please help me, really urgent for customer . .

i have problem with bizhub 350. if i scan dokumen with ADF (Automatic Document Fedeer) 2 or 3 pages. first pages get work, but the other pages do not work..
in control panel machine display abort code . .
but if i use copy with adf the machine can be use . .
really confused about this problem . . .

i have change the ADF, PWB-A, Rom Board, upgrade new firmware . . . but the problem not solve . . .

show any idea for this problem ? ?please really urgent . . .

thankss . . . .. . . .

First of all, you need to start a new thread to get a responce to your question. This is someone else's thread asking a different question. As far as your problem goes, I would change the scan chip on the MFB3.

fixthecopier
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Hello, I have got a problem with Konica 7272.
Sometimes drop a light gray copy page, the previous and next is perfect.
The word or pictures very light gray, not the backgroud.
The drum is new, the developing unit looks good, I put in an another powerboard, high voltage board and transfer wire, but the problem no passed.
The counter : 1.200.000
If I started ~100 pages, no problem, but if I started ~4-500 pages increasingly dense.
What is the problem ?

You said the dv box looks good. That is a large copy count and I have had issues with the small gear on the DV box getting stripped. You could also be loosing bias through a bad ground. I would change the box. Also the grid for the charge.

megaramkft
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
You said the dv box looks good. That is a large copy count and I have had issues with the small gear on the DV box getting stripped. You could also be loosing bias through a bad ground. I would change the box. Also the grid for the charge.

Yes, the dv box is correct. But I don't understand, if start the copy, not this problem, but the machine will be getting warmer (I think), the gray pages increasingly dense.
And I observed, if the paper size is A/4, are the problems, but the paper size is A/4R or A/3, the copy is korrekt. The problem are only (?) on tray 1 or tray 2.
This is what makes it?
I do not understand the relationship between the paper size and the charge.

mrwho
10-15-2010, 03:48 PM
I was browsing through some threads and found out this one. Even though it is almost 1 year old, did you ever found out the solution to this?

If not, judging for the fact that it only happens with A4 and not A4R, I'd check your transfer.

Custom Search