X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -ph-
    Technician
    • Jun 2009

Scan problem with Bizhub C200

I have a strange problem with some of these machines. If I scan an original through the feeder or from the copyboard in portrait size a4, it will appear always in A4 landscape on my computer screen. I can't find any setting to change this, I tried with different FW releases. latest FW is now G00-30.

I have this problem only with a few of these machines, some other machines are working well.

Any Ideas?
  • B0265
    Senior Tech
    500+ Posts
    • Jan 2007

As far as I know the C200 works in that way. The "rotation TX" function only works for Fax transmission.

Comment

• emujo
      Field Supervisor
      2,500+ Posts
      • Jun 2009

Inherrent design limitation on these older boxes. Change original orientation to landscape, little slower, but will appear correctly at PC. EMujo
      If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Comment

• -ph-
        Technician
        • Jun 2009

ok, thanks!

Comment

• musam

C252 Scan

hi copy techs
          i need instructions on setting up scan to smb i am using XP PRO.

Comment

• -ph-
            Technician
            • Jun 2009

You'll need a "phase 2.0" model of the C200 otherwise scan to SMB is not possible. Check the webinterface through your browser if you can find the scan to smb setting it is a phase 2.0 model.

Comment

Working...