PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7055 complete reset?

Custom Search

JERRY D
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Some of you great people have recently helped me deal with what turned out to be a bad triac in the dcps & for that I am very grateful. However, I suspect that the copier has deleted everything due to the downtime. I came to this conclusion because:

1. I now have a new message "CONNECTOR IN THE DEVELOPER UNIT IS DISENGAGED" which I found in the service bulletins to indicate the toner density has likely lost its set value. I plan to use the info in the bulletin to resolve this.

2. The requirement to input a user code (ECM) no longer displays.

While researching the L-detect adjustment in the service manual I, also, found the reference to "RECALL STANDARD DATA" & wonder if I should attempt this.

It seems that since the triac failed, I'm unable to overcome the resulting issues. Am I trying to run uphill on an icy track?

HuronMan
10-14-2009, 04:35 AM
If your settings got reset, sounds like the dallas chip(rom) on the control brd is bad. Try running l-detect and set some settings and see if they take when you turn the power off. Or run a jam list, then jam it and see if it counts the new jam.

Custom Search