PDA

View Full Version : adf jams on df-605 bizhub 200

Custom Search

fixthecopier
10-12-2009, 09:31 PM
This machine has 173,000 on it. The customer says that it will start to pull the top sheet in and stop halfway in. The machine shows it as a jam in the transport. I passed over 300 sheets through without a problem. They called back 4 hours later to say it was doing it again. Any ideas? I have never had this issue.

mo0651
10-12-2009, 09:48 PM
What is your jam counters telling you? Are the messages "jams" or "misfeed"? Customer may remember. We don't get a lot of problems with these. Always try and get problem samples of originals.:cool:

fixthecopier
10-12-2009, 10:31 PM
It is saying it is a misfeed. I can start changing clutches but that is just guessing.

mo0651
10-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Did you give the sensors a good cleaning, and reinitialize the doc feed sensors in tech rep mode? What jam code is it giving? Entrance? size? reg? exit? You said it hasn't happened to you, Have you checked and cleaned rollers and oneways up there?:cool:

fixthecopier
10-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Opened it up and cleaned everything. The jam shows under transport.

mo0651
10-13-2009, 02:27 PM
We have had that sensor go out maybe twice. not fun to get to. Is it jamming all the time or just when you run two or originals. You can try the board, it's easier to get to if you have one to swap. Prob that sensor tho.:cool:

fixthecopier
10-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I go back today and the jam counter shows 35 times since I left yesterday. I clean all the one way rollers real well. I then run about 200 sheets through. As I am getting ready to leave, a nurse walks up and puts her stack up and after it pulled about 10 sheets it jammed. I cleared it and it pulled a couple and jammed. Then again and again. I had one sheet that it stopped on over and over. I cleared it and ran some plain paper through, no problem. Then I ran the stack the nurse had through 3 times. No jam. WTF?????

Copper
10-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi check the sensor just after the feed rollers,had a few that the actuator doesn't return to proper position. wind the spring around the shaft 1x gives it a bit more tension. check the skewing on the DF too!

fixthecopier
10-14-2009, 10:59 PM
This is not the resolution that will help anyone else if they have this problem, but based on the fact that the manager wanted me to do something else, she pulled my ticket and gave it to another tech. It works for me though. If I get any feedback I will let you know.

Custom Search