PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250/350 print mem

Custom Search

SKTeK315
10-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Hey everybody. Got a bk 250 that prints a bit too slow for cust. Printer mem is 244 mb. With an HDD. Yes set. Need more mem ?
On a 200 with all mem cards on print board with out HDD mem is same.
Please advise. Thanks

SKTeK315
10-13-2009, 05:50 PM
In addition to that question.
Can I use a mem card that's fits perfectly & snaps in, but it's shorter in hight. From a different bizhub, say a c350 or a c450 ?
Or do I need a different print driver ?

mjunkaged
10-13-2009, 09:53 PM
I think what you have in it may be maximum!!
Besides, the print controller for the 250/350 is slower than dirt always!!
It won't even scan! It was made when win95 was still in use, if I recall!

I call old 1st gen. POS, give it up, customer!! How about a nice fast HP??

Hansoon
10-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Bizhub 250/350 print mem

I think the guy said BIZHUB, not Di-350..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hans

TheOwl
10-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Which driver are you using? PCL or PS?

With the PS drivers, you can turn off a function called 'Postscript Passthrough' which makes the computers do a bit of the work for the copier. Thing is, the copier is perfectly capable of handling PS data by itself, so I turn the option off.

Other things to check are things like your network speed on the copier, make sure it is set to 'Auto' or '100mbit Full Duplex' and if it is set to either of those, just make sure the switch / computer is letting it run at 100mbit.

One last thing is too make sure the 'Collate' option is turned off from your application. Turning this off will ensure the job is only sent once, rather than being sent to the copier for every time you want the job printed.

Hansoon
10-14-2009, 07:44 AM
With the PS drivers, you can turn off a function called 'Postscript Passthrough' which makes the computers do a bit of the work for the copier. Thing is, the copier is perfectly capable of handling PS data by itself, so I turn the option off.

This confuses me, PostScript Pass through ENABLE means the printer does the work and DISABLE means the computer does the processing? Or is it opposite?
:confused::confused:

Hans

TheOwl
10-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Opposite of what you are thinking.

Enabled means that the computer is trying to do some of the work for the copier and Disabled means that the copier will do all the work.

Custom Search