PDA

View Full Version : Di2510f error C-500

Custom Search

Will
10-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Just replaced upper fuser roller and put back together
and keep getting C-500 error low fuser temperature. Checked all
connections and reads continuity across both heater lamps, and thermostat and infinity across both thermistors. Do a trouble reset
and C-500 just keeps coming back. Can see that the heater lamps never come on. Don't understand what happened, was working just fine before roller changed, is there something I'm overlooking or can do. Need suggestions

mjunkaged
10-13-2009, 09:46 PM
YOU said:
reads continuity across both heater lamps, and thermostat and infinity across both thermistors. Do a trouble reset

So, both thermistors are cut or blown. They shouldn't normally read infinity=open!!!!!

Yes?

mjunkaged
10-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Did you check for continuity at the 2 pin plug for the lamps?
If you still get no lamps after making sure the thermistors DON'T read infinity, you may have a blown fuse on the PWB-A, or a blown board.
It's behind the entire mfb cage and tough to get in and out!
Better hope it IS the thermistors, much quicker/easier!

Will
10-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes checked continuity at connector for lamps and are fine. What resistance are the thermisters suppose to read the book says should read infinety. Actually I think they read in mega ohm area, but will double check that.

Thanks for the info on the fuse for board A will check that too. Can you tell me what kind of fuse it is?

Custom Search