PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 500 one touches are not showing

Custom Search

mdavin
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi all, well I have 3 bizhub 500's in an office, all setup the same. 2 of the 3 work with no problem. The third one (which had to be the last one I was working on) will not show the one touches in the scan mode. If I go into the admin mode I can see the one one touches that I created via the web interface but they will not show in the scan mode. Also In the scan mode the only option I can do is a direct scan to FTP there is no option for direct smb or email. It seems like there disabled but I have been over the entire admin and service mode and compared them with the settings of the other 2 machines and all is the same. The authentication and account track are off. On my next visit I plan on just flashing the machine and possibly updating the firmware but I was wondering if anyone here had any advice before I flash/update the copier.

HuronMan
10-14-2009, 04:54 AM
the scan to may be set to restrict in admin mode. Goto admin, network, email, email tx, set to allow.

TheOwl
10-14-2009, 07:35 AM
I would definately recommend the firmware upgrade as other models of Konica Minoltas have had the same issue out of the box. Basically any machines running pre- i-option firmware are limited in their functionality.

The last thing I can think of is to make sure that the HDD is enabled.

mdavin
10-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll check that setting, and I'll bring the firmware and laptop with me just incase. I thought the same thing with the HD at first, checked it and it was enabled. Thanks for the info!

Custom Search