PDA

View Full Version : KONICA MINOLTA Di3010 ERROR COB4B

Custom Search

JERRY D
10-14-2009, 06:54 PM
INTRAVIA ONLY SAYS "SHUTTER DRIVE". I hate to sound stupid but where is the SHUTTER? What does this mean?

JustManuals
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment
from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Kmdurrin
10-14-2009, 08:21 PM
The code looks like its related to a finisher. Does the machine have one installed? What model is it?

copytechman
10-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Apparently FN-117 error code as below:

C0B4B: Shutter Drive Failure
<Detection Timing>
Malfunction
Code
Description
C0B4B
• The Shutter Home Position Sensor (PC16-FN) is not unblocked even
after the set period of time has elapsed after the Exit Open/Close
Motor (M6-FN) is energized (beginning of shutter-opening operation).
• The Shutter Home Position Sensor (PC16-FN) is not blocked even
after the set period of time has elapsed after the Exit Open/Close
Motor (M6-FN) is energized (beginning of shutter-closing operation).

on the finisher exit should be a shutter mechanism, apparently it's not opening (or closing) properly.

Regards!
A.

mo0651
10-14-2009, 10:53 PM
HeyHeyHey!!!! Just dealt with a similar code cb047. Stacker sensor. Does your finisher not exit all the sets of copies correctly? Clean the one-way bearings on the finisher jam knob shafts. Behind the small inside cover. FN5 and FN6 knobs. scrub the the shafts.:cool:

mjunkaged
10-16-2009, 05:29 AM
For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, sometimes on a high-mileage machine, the one-way won't be the problem,the shaft it rides on gets microscopically (or more) dog-boned, and can be fixed a few times before throwing away the shaft (and in some cases the machine) by buffing lengthwise along the shiny section under the one-way bearing.
I've fixed dozens of slipping one ways this way. I use an old nasty hunk of green scotch-brite. Dirtier the better! If you buff too hard or the wrong direction (i.e., around the shaft instead of along the length), you'll make it worse.
What you're doing is buffing tiny grooves into the shiny worn area for the one way bearings to lock on to!

mo0651
10-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow! Me thinks I said all that in four words!:rolleyes:

Custom Search