PDA

View Full Version : PSES Compatible Devices

Custom Search

mrwho
10-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello there, boys and girls.

Anyone can provide me with a document or URL with a list of all the compatible MFPs with Pagescope Enterprise Suite?

I'm being asked about a solution with this software to work with several KM colour MFPs, but one of them (C350) I'm not so sure if it is 100% supported by PSES.

Thank you in advance!

mrwho
10-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Well, if no one knows the answer to my question, maybe someone can help me with this one:

I've been told that PSES replaces PCounter when accounting the print jobs made by each user. But does PSES work in a similar manner (every printjob goes through the PSES server) or does it work differently (for example, each printjob goes directly to the printer, and the printer then reports to the PSES server how many pages have been printed)?

The reason I ask is that we have a customer that needs to implement PSES, but he has two separate buildings in different towns connected by a VPN (6Mbit). With PCounter, we would need to install two different PCounter servers on each building (in order to avoid that each printjob had to travel twice through that slow connection), but I don't know if PSES still has that kind of limitation.

Did I explain myself right? :)

Custom Search