PDA

View Full Version : biz hub 350

Custom Search

hodgiepodgie
10-20-2009, 09:35 PM
need to get into service mode. i am having problems with the printer locking up.says 75 % MEMORY IS FULL, PRINTING. customer thnks problem with copier because print job does not print i thnk its the file is too large or lack of memory. so need to find out how much memeory in printer.once again dont thnk its a problem with copier.

GC-SCO
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
utility/counter/details/stop,0,0,stop,0,1. press in that order ,that should do the trick:)

mo0651
10-21-2009, 02:33 PM
You can see printer memory on config page. Utility, printer some of those buttons. you are not gonna see it in tech rep. Make sure you have the Mfp priority set to printer. Utility, user, tab six I think. Use the second button. First one is display priority. Those BW don't have a major processor thats why it prints slow on large jobs. About the only real problem with that series.:cool:

hodgiepodgie
10-21-2009, 04:04 PM
utility/counter/details/stop,0,0,stop,0,1. press in that order ,that should do the trick:)
thats for color nec need biz hub 350 b/w

hodgiepodgie
10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
You can see printer memory on config page. Utility, printer some of those buttons. you are not gonna see it in tech rep. Make sure you have the Mfp priority set to printer. Utility, user, tab six I think. Use the second button. First one is display priority. Those BW don't have a major processor thats why it prints slow on large jobs. About the only real problem with that series.:cool:
still not clear on the sequence to get into service mode

mrwho
10-21-2009, 04:45 PM
thats for color nec need biz hub 350 b/w

AFAIK that's the correct sequence for the bizhub 250/350. Are you sure that doesn't work?

copytechman
10-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Util/ctr, check details(might be just details), stop 0 0 stop 0 1 for those machines.. don't need to press counter after pressing util/ctr button!

Regards!
A.

Custom Search