PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C451 Fiery IC-409 System software

Custom Search

Oscar57
10-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have the system software for Fiery IC-409 X3ety. Print controller shows up on control panel but is blank not showing any menu items. I'm assuming the system software took a dump. This copier has the USB option. Do you think it is possible to update from a USB chip? If not what is the preferred way to reinstall software. I can't do a restore because of the menu not showing up.

mascan42
10-24-2009, 12:06 AM
The system software is available on the KMBS public website, along with the USB flash tool for creating a USB thumbdrive image.

Support & Drivers Search Results | Product: IC-409 / File Type: System Code (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/SearchResults.aspx?productid=946&filetypeid=2)

RRodgers
10-24-2009, 01:46 PM
The system software is available on the KMBS public website, along with the USB flash tool for creating a USB thumbdrive image.

Support & Drivers Search Results | Product: IC-409 / File Type: System Code (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/SearchResults.aspx?productid=946&filetypeid=2)

Oh that's cool, I didn't know it was available to the public.

Stirton.M
10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Oh that's cool, I didn't know it was available to the public.

It isn't availble to the public.

I wasn't logged in to mykonicaminolta, so all I saw was drivers.

Logging in, I was then able to cut and paste the link and was given access to system code and the patches.

Unless Oscar57 has access to mykonicaminolta as a service tech, he is not authorized through KM to have these files.

He could order it I think, or visit his local KM distributor and enquire with the service department.

Failing that, he is SOL I think.

mascan42
10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
It isn't availble to the public.

I wasn't logged in to mykonicaminolta, so all I saw was drivers.

Logging in, I was then able to cut and paste the link and was given access to system code and the patches.

Unless Oscar57 has access to mykonicaminolta as a service tech, he is not authorized through KM to have these files.

He could order it I think, or visit his local KM distributor and enquire with the service department.

Failing that, he is SOL I think.
You're right. I thought I was logged out at the time, but I guess not. It seemed a bit odd to me that it would be publicly available.

Custom Search