PDA

View Full Version : Hello i ahve a problem with c451 freezing

Custom Search

copiers4africa
10-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Hthis machine is on a network for printing and scanning to email. Frequently the machines freezes up and cannot access the machine.

Nb no hour glass or hanging on the planets... The controll panel just goes into a frenzy and the machine does nothing....

Has anyone had this problem

thanks in anticipation..

:):)

Stirton.M
10-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Hthis machine is on a network for printing and scanning to email. Frequently the machines freezes up and cannot access the machine.

Nb no hour glass or hanging on the planets... The controll panel just goes into a frenzy and the machine does nothing....

Has anyone had this problem

thanks in anticipation..

:):)

Poor electrical connection someplace. Check all the harness connections throughout, including video cable to pwbs under scan glass.

Also what is common is simply electrical noise. Construction or some industrial environment nearby? In those cases, use a power conditioner to filter this, it may help improve the problem.

Juggy
10-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi,

Did you recently update the firmware. I had the same problem with one of the C451 machine if it is updated with the latest version it starts freezing within 10-20 min. All i did was downgrade it with one version lower and it works like a star. Try same i am sure will also have sucess.

copiers4africa
10-30-2009, 06:37 AM
thanx i have tried this and it has been 3 days that we had no probs.

Custom Search