PDA

View Full Version : CF-3102 Transfer Cleaning Blade

Custom Search

jethro tull
10-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Hello.Does anyone knows where i can find the transfer cleaning blade(i don't know if it's the correct name of it)for the transfer belt?I search on google and i couldn't find anything.They sell only the transfer belt.
Thanks in advance.

Stirton.M
10-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Hello.Does anyone knows where i can find the transfer cleaning blade(i don't know if it's the correct name of it)for the transfer belt?I search on google and i couldn't find anything.They sell only the transfer belt.
Thanks in advance.

The transfer belt doesn't come with a cleaning blade per se. It is a cleaning unit, no actual blade and is really a part of the belt unit.

What is the problem you are encountering with the machine?

jethro tull
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
The transfer belt doesn't come with a cleaning blade per se. It is a cleaning unit, no actual blade and is really a part of the belt unit.

What is the problem you are encountering with the machine?

The cleaning blade was cut.I mean that transparent rubber thing that is with the unit.

Stirton.M
10-29-2009, 07:31 PM
The cleaning blade was cut.I mean that transparent rubber thing that is with the unit.

Sorry about that...I was thinking of C350 cleaning units, which use a brush/charge bias to clean the unit.

Unfortunately, that said, as I mentioned before, the belt and cleaning section are all bundled at a single part item, the manual doesn't list a breakdown of individual parts within this section.

If you have an older belt unit, I suppose you could take the part there, though I suspect you already considered that.

I am not certain you could find the part separately, at least not through KM sources. You might be able to scrounge one up from your local KM service. We usually help out in things like this when we can, give them a used item if we have one sitting around for older machines like this. Depends on the branch I think.

Again, sorry about the misleading information. I thought you were referring to a soft mylar strip that is part of scatter prevention. I was going to recommend a piece of scotch tape....but that will not work in your case.

Custom Search