PDA

View Full Version : Cf9001 error code

Custom Search

BUSHWACKER
10-27-2009, 11:52 AM
GREETINGS ALL ANYONE KNOW WHAT ERROR CODE C3FA0 IS, IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN MY OLD MANUAL.
THANX
BRIAN ( BUSHWACKER):confused:

Stirton.M
10-27-2009, 02:20 PM
GREETINGS ALL ANYONE KNOW WHAT ERROR CODE C3FA0 IS, IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN MY OLD MANUAL.
THANX
BRIAN ( BUSHWACKER):confused:

Strange...trying to do a cut and paste from my manual, it would not do it in english, in spite of the text being english. I had to do this the hard way and actually type it out.:o

C3FA0
Mxe Cooling Fan Motor's failure to turn

A lock signal is not detected for a continuous period of 15 sec. or more while the motor remains energized.

9313-1000-11 MXe Cooling fan

Part #12 in attached file

Likely this fan has packed it in. Generally they are not serviceable and are a 24V motor with an RPM sensor.

BUSHWACKER
10-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanx will have a look, this machine has had corrosion on some fan wires before and after cleaning cable and resoldering all ok again.
Will give it a go spares are a bit hard to source over here
Regards
Brian

Stirton.M
10-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanx will have a look, this machine has had corrosion on some fan wires before and after cleaning cable and resoldering all ok again.
Will give it a go spares are a bit hard to source over here
Regards
Brian

Sorry, forgot to add that attached file so you know which fan to look for...

again, part #12

BUSHWACKER
10-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanx for info have located fan it does seem to be faulty, agents dont have spares. Is this fan only relevant to the fiery as the fiery is not used can it be disconnected or disabled so as to get around the problem
:confused:

Stirton.M
10-28-2009, 12:19 PM
The fan is important to the fiery.

As for removal of the fiery....

May as well have a fancy brick in my opinion.

I am not completely certain, but I think the fiery is integrated to the machine and removing it may cripple the whole thing. You could try removing it I suppose, and see if the machine will work, but I have my doubts.

Perhaps it would be best that you retire the machine and get into something a bit more cost effective to maintain.

BUSHWACKER
10-29-2009, 06:23 AM
Do you think 2 12 volt fans with speed sensor wiring wired in series could solve the problem.
In so far as the fiery is concerned I think the machine could be purchased as a stand alone copier or as a copier printer with the embedded fiery installed.
I could stand corrected on that point however
Tks
Brian:rolleyes:

Stirton.M
10-29-2009, 02:37 PM
I verified that yes, you can remove the controller.

I wasn't 100% sure because I recall there were several harnesses in and around the unit.

I guess you could run two in series, doubt it will hurt the unit.

BUSHWACKER
10-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanx will try the piggy back fans before I resort to removing the Fiery
Regards
BRian:)

Custom Search