PDA

View Full Version : C351 Negative Copy

Custom Search

minimerlin
10-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Just a quick question, has anyone had this problem? User has reported "negative copies", I have not visited the customer yet but the fault sounds very odd to me! I wonder if they mean they get no copy! lol!:confused:

jeroen2005
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Hello there,
I think customer pressed the application button and selected invert image.What white was will now be black and visa versa.
Reset will solve this,unless customer selected to use this as his default setting.
Then you have to reset to factory setting using Utility-Customer setting-Factory setting.
Hope this can help you.

minimerlin
10-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello there,
I think customer pressed the application button and selected invert image.What white was will now be black and visa versa.
Reset will solve this,unless customer selected to use this as his default setting.
Then you have to reset to factory setting using Utility-Customer setting-Factory setting.
Hope this can help you.
You are probably right, I have never had a fault that gives a negative image. I will visit the user tomorrow to find out!

minimerlin
11-02-2009, 08:46 PM
You are probably right, I have never had a fault that gives a negative image. I will visit the user tomorrow to find out!Update on this problem:confused:Well that was a wierd one! Visited machine...user shows me a..Negative copy! Tried the obvious, not set as a priority. Internal prints ok, check memory, scan memoryshows NG! Replug the scanner / copier cable..thick multi plug, recheck memory shows OK...copy normal!

Custom Search