PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C203

Custom Search

Imsdal
10-28-2009, 01:54 PM
The problem with this machine is that everytime i sent a print job to the bypass, the machine tells me "Please insert paper on the right way" . So what I do is I take the paper from the bypass and put it back press start and works.
What can i do to get rid of this problem

Sincerely

David

Stirton.M
10-28-2009, 02:43 PM
If it is long paper, check to make sure the tray extension is flipped out.

Also, check to make sure the tray is seeing the paper size you are loading by looking at what the control panel indicates for each tray.

Paper type is also important. If you have the tray programmed to special paper for example.

Check the driver and make sure it is the correct driver for that model.

Also ensure that the driver is properly configured to the machine. Check property sheet in the driver and look at "options" or "configuration" tab to see if the options are properly entered. If the image on that page looks different than what your copier looks like, the driver is misconfigured.

jneezy2008
10-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Also, verify your print job is setup correctly in the app you're printing from. I've seen documents setup as 8 1/2 x 14(accidentally) but the MFP only has 8 1/2 x11.

Stirton.M
10-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Also, verify your print job is setup correctly in the app you're printing from. I've seen documents setup as 8 1/2 x 14(accidentally) but the MFP only has 8 1/2 x11.

Good point. MS Word does that issue. Document properties. Many a service call generated for that issue alone.

Custom Search