Is Canadian G00-R5 Update ok for our US C650???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keystonenew
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • May 2009

Is Canadian G00-R5 Update ok for our US C650???

Need to re-flash our Firmware w/ the updated R5 software. Is there a link we can download it from for free & can anyone post it? Thanks big time, if so.
    Last edited by keystonenew; 10-28-2009, 09:10 PM.
  • Stirton.M
    All things Konica Minolta
    1,000+ Posts
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by keystonenew
    Need to re-flash our Firmware w/ the updated R5 software. Is there a link we can download it from for free & can anyone post it? Thanks big time, if so.

I am not sure if I can provide you a link to it from our site. If you are a authorized tech with KM in the states, you should have access to mykonicaminolta.com and can download the firmware from there.

The firmware is the same, regardless of US/Canada. Btw, up to version R6, along with a bunch of variants to R6 unders special circumstances.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• keystonenew
      Technician
      50+ Posts
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Stirton.M
      I am not sure if I can provide you a link to it from our site. If you are a authorized tech with KM in the states, you should have access to mykonicaminolta.com and can download the firmware from there.

The firmware is the same, regardless of US/Canada. Btw, up to version R6, along with a bunch of variants to R6 unders special circumstances.
      Thanks & we're not KM techs so we can't log onto their site.

Comment

Working...