PDA

View Full Version : Need Bizhub C650 Firmware G00-R5 asap!!!

Custom Search

keystonenew
10-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Is it possible to download the R5 software for free & does anyone have a link I can go to for it?? Do I have to be a Konica tech in order to download the Firmware upgrade to reflash my Bizhub C650 firmware?

DallasTech
10-28-2009, 09:37 PM
Is it possible to download the R5 software for free & does anyone have a link I can go to for it?? Do I have to be a Konica tech in order to download the Firmware upgrade to reflash my Bizhub C650 firmware?

I just downloaded it, this is an 82MB file, so it would be hard to transfer it over email. I do have AIM, I could transfer that way.

keystonenew
10-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I just downloaded it, this is an 82MB file, so it would be hard to transfer it over email. I do have AIM, I could transfer that way.

Thanks alot & we don't know what an AIM is, so can you go to www.yousendit.com (http://www.yousendit.com) & download it, type in our email address, art.keystone@sbcglobal.net , and they'll send us a link to download it. Its a free service they offer. Sure appreciate it.

DallasTech
10-28-2009, 09:53 PM
I just sent the firmware..

Do you have the firmware imaging toolkit and a compact flash card & reader to complete the firmware update?

keystonenew
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM

Do you have the firmware imaging toolkit and a compact flash card & reader to complete the firmware update?

No, I don't think we do, but is that something you can send, as well? We do have the service manual on CD if that helps.

keystonenew
10-28-2009, 10:09 PM

Yes, we do have the toolkit, flashcard & reader. We tried downloading the torrent, but guess you have to be on line at the same time. Hopefully, we'll be able to connect later? thanks much for all your help...

Custom Search